[asterisk-biz] Grandstream 2010 Finally got mine

Ann Hanson asterlist at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 08:57:24 CST 2008

Matt -

1.  Buttons are equivalent to the ones found on the gxp-2000's.  Still
blue, square
2.  On my internal network, call quality is on par with the snom and
aastra phones.
3.  Speaker phone is surprisingly good.  Best I've seen out of
grandstream.  No echo on the other end.
4.  Buttons can be programmed anyway you'd like.

Andrew -

The new line (1200, 2010, 2020) brings grandstream up a notch.  They
have much better build quality/style, the lcd is high-res (no more big
text), and the sound from both the handset and speaker phones brings
these phones closer inline with the aastra and snoms I've installed.

I'm installing 50 units this weekend and I'll let you know if anything
pops up.  My client came by and took a look and is very pleased as
well.  I purchased all the phones from grandstream, aastra, linksys,
and poly.  We put them on the table for the clients to look/touch/use.
 This way they can make their own decision.  They chose the
grandstream system.

The new line up is good.  The 2010 will probably be their best selling phone.