[asterisk-biz] Grandstream 2010 Finally got mine

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 18:35:29 CST 2008

Do you think the quality is improving on the Grandstream phones, say
compared to a GXP-2000 (I think it's a fine phone and always said if
they made a $100+ it would probably be top-notch). I think the main
issues on the 2000 is the keypads can be a little firmer/less cheap
feeling & the display quality should be at least marginally improved
and the menu structure enhanced a bit. Is the 2010 using similar
interface to the 2000?

And I will vouch for telephonydepot as well. I bought some Grandstream
ATA for evaluation that were very problematic they RMA'd them (in a
timely manner) for me and also provided some tech support (in a timely
manner as well)... something VoIP Supply has never done.