[asterisk-biz] Memourable uk number

Chris Bagnall lists at minotaur.cc
Wed Jan 16 14:03:14 CST 2008

> Good of you to reply.  I only want a few though.  No one else retails
> memourable UK number?

You need to define what you consider a "memorable number".

We have a stock of fairly good London (0207, 0208, 0203) numbers, but I'm very reluctant to break apart our large contiguous number ranges if you only want a few.

There would obviously also be a not insignificant charge depending on how "memorable" they were.

We do have some semi-"memorable" numbers in other UK area codes - likewise they would be priced dependent on how memorable they were. If you're interested, drop me a message off-list with the specific codes you need and I'll let you know what we have available.

All numbers can be delivered via SIP or IAX to a destination of your choice.

We can do 0844 with payout, but not for sub-50GBP/month figures - the administrative burden would be too high.

Regards,

Chris
For full contact details visit http://www.minotaur.it