[asterisk-biz] DID in France redirected to UK cellphone on T-Mobile?

Chris Bagnall lists at minotaur.cc
Sat Jan 12 14:48:29 CST 2008

FWIW, we would be happy to provide the service the OP wants for 12p/min, in addition to whatever the charge for the French DDI ends up being (we've no customers with French DDIs, so no ranges of our own, accordingly would have to arrange something with a provider such as Voxbone or Didx - both of whom we have other numbers with)

If the OP is interested, please contact me offlist.

Regards,

Chris
For full contact details visit http://www.minotaur.it