[asterisk-biz] DID in France redirected to UK cellphone on T-Mobile?

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 14:32:59 CST 2008

For the edification of those who answered, (thanks) I passed every
response back to the person who asked me about it. He found a couple
of them (which were mailed off list) to be good for what he wants to
do, forward a DID from France to his T-Mobile cell.

By the way, (to the list) one of my own suggestions to him was
DirectCentrex.com which does this exact thing for 2.95 eu/mo (that's
about $4;50 I think) and 18c/min to his UK T-Mobile cell.