[asterisk-biz] Wall Mounted Asterisk Appliance

charles at network-domain.com charles at network-domain.com
Fri Feb 29 15:55:41 CST 2008

To answer about what it can do, it is designed for a small to medium
business that would need a single PRI worth of outbound calls (24 with
the PRI or analog + VOIP).  In the lab it was tested, and could hold
40 concurrent calls.  In the field the most it has actually had is 20.
  For businesses with a larger need we can put 2 of these in and
connect them through IAX, or more practically build a custom single
box that is sized correctly for them.  The largest current deployment
of this is 35 phones and a single PRI, so far 0 complaints due to the
system, (only complaints due to lack of comprehension of features).

I am sure if you wanted the specs you could open it up and look at the
MB, RAM, HD, and other components to see what it is made of.  Once it
leaves my hands I have no control over you taking it apart and putting
it back together.  You are not really the person we would market to,
because you really don't need our help.  We are great for the IT
company or individual that wants to install or resell the appliance,
but has no interest in building and testing the device.    We see a
market for the Apparatus System, hopefully you can help us get our
name out.  Thanks for the comments,

-Charles Tolefsen
http://www.apparatussystem.com