[asterisk-biz] Wall Mounted Asterisk Appliance

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Fri Feb 29 12:11:31 CST 2008

Hello,

I believe Xorcom has some really interesting offering for the Hybrid IP
PBX market.

Their XR2000 n XR3000 series of hardware is just as interesting as
their offering of combining FXO / FXS / PRI / BRI on one end and SIP /
IAX2 (standard Trixbox, Elastix, any custom asterisk based IP PBX or
also vanilla asterisk developed by you)

Well, again if anyone is looking for such a hardware in UK or India, do
get in touch with us.

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,