[asterisk-biz] Please quote your rates and commitment

Barton Fisher bart at icpage.com
Thu Feb 28 12:58:10 CST 2008

I have an immediate need for one TDM T1 - My current Reseller is double
billing me for calls for the last 6 months and I had it!

Here's what we need:

1.       The circuit we have is on Global Crossing now, however Qwest is OK.

2.       We need a standard T1 (non-PRI) configured as D4, AMI and SF E&M
Wink.

3.       We must get ANI (NOT CALLERID) on every inbound call.

4.       We must block payphones and International.

5.       We need ANI and DNIS (last four of dialed number) in format
*7145551212*8002* sent in-band and DTMF

6.       We need a reasonable 'Port' cost for about 60 Toll Frees. So better
if we stay on GBX?

7.       We need Billing Disk for CDR's

8.       We need 4 digit non-verified account codes on out outbound calls.

Our current usage is about:  1030 min outbound interstate, 18000 inbound
interstate.  Our NPAXXX is 714739 for loop cost.

Please quote your rates and commitment.

Thanks, Bart