[asterisk-biz] Asterisk for Inmate Communication Services?

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Tue Feb 26 18:18:14 CST 2008

A pay phone just a phone.  There needs to be a system behind it right?

At a previous call center that I did work for, there were four
payphones in the break room.

After  checking things out a little more in preparation of replacing
the Definity, I found out that they were just analog FXS extensions
off of their Definity G3.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro