[asterisk-biz] XO SIP Service ?

John jw.ip.pbx at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 13:25:41 CST 2008

Dear List,

positive comments about XO SIP and its interoperability with Asterisk.
In fact, your comments have encouraged me enough to put my name behind
XO and become an Authorized XO Sales Agent.

At the bottom of this post is a link to XO's service description of
SIP for the SMB market, the minimum configuration of which includes a
T1 with 100 DIDs, unlimited local calling, 2000 long distance minutes,
local loop included, other included stuff, and a bunch of options.

If anyone is interested in pricing this service for their
location/config,  please contact me off list.

Thanks,

John Williams

Garden State Networks
jw.ip.pbx at gmail.com