[asterisk-biz] XO SIP Service ?

Craig Guy craig.a.guy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 23:06:54 CST 2008

Do you mean t.38 when you say SIP?  Unfortunately the pricing is under NDA,
however I agree that the monthly commit is steep.  Depending on what you're
doing you may be able to include multiple services eg cabinet, internet
feed, voice etc towards the monthly commit.

I emailed both organisations from their respective sales links on their
websites.

Craig