[asterisk-biz] (was..)Digium's Exceptional Satisfaction Program - Trademark ?

Juan Carlos Valero jcvalero at capatres.com
Wed Feb 13 15:01:59 CST 2008

El mié, 13-02-2008 a las 11:21 -0500, Jared Smith escribió:

> The GPL versions of Asterisk are available for free, so I'm not sure I
> understand what you're asking for here.

What about a GPL name for Asterisk ? Currently is not possible to use
Asterisk brand name if your bussiness is not affiliated with Digium
Ecosystem. A "OpenAsterisk" brand name for identify commercial use of
GPL Asterisk if very interesting to a lot of people.

Also, have a separate name for "Asterisk" bussiness model, and another
for "Open" (as OpenSSL does) can be interesting...

Sorry for my very bad English !

--
Un saludo,

Juan Carlos Valero