[asterisk-biz] Digium's Exceptional Satisfaction Program

Sergey Kuznetsov asterisk_biz at deeptown.org
Wed Feb 13 09:48:27 CST 2008

It's like "Thank you guys for helping us to write the almost half of our
code base for free, so we can have a very good profit now,
but you will have a excellent nothing and use our GPL version for free
:)". "Nice" approach!

To be honest - the asterisk source code is a pain in the arse to read, I
am not talking about understanding.
I really like how the source code of FreeSwitch is done. And I really
like the quality of the Sangoma cards.
I can say nothing about quality of Digium hardware for the last two
years, but three years ago that was disaster and "pain in" big time.
So that's why I switched to Sangoma, and since then I have no issues at all.

But still I want to say "Thank you Big Time" to Mark, Digium and all
people who spent their precious time by making Asterisk
for giving me such invaluable experience in VoIP, even I am starting to
use other solutions.

I think that Asterisk now changing from the state of "ugly duckling" to
somewhat "beautiful swan".

All the Best!
Sergey.