[asterisk-biz] Paranoia, Dell & 3COM

John Williams jw.ip.pbx at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 23:50:55 CST 2008

Folks,

Excuse my ignorance ... a couple more questions on server sizing  (Dell
2950)

- Hard Drive Size for open source * or *BE?

-  # of Gps Ethernet ports  (1 or 2? )  (I noticed one poster using one port
for incoming calls and 2nd port for outgoing calls)

- Any value to 4 GB Ram?

- How many PCI slots in this beast?

Thanks!