[asterisk-biz] NPA-NXX to City, State Database

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Feb 1 12:39:19 CST 2008

henry at henrythebig.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm a carrier and I have 900 numbers :)
> We need all possible info about a DID in real time before to serve the caller because we can't bill some of new telco (like VoIP clients).
> I will recommend to contact Telecordia to check on prices.

Aha, but that sounds like directory listings (CNAM), not porting
information.

I was not aware Telcordia provides any sort of LNP-related product, i.e.
something that can get you the current assigned OCN / SPID / LRN?  Is
there?  I thought that required directly querying NPAC, no ands, buts, ors.

--
Alex Balashov
Evariste Systems