[asterisk-biz] Setting up a VOIP Provider

Joe Antkowiak jantkowiak at netigent.net
Wed Aug 20 14:11:13 CDT 2008

The problem isn't setting it up -- anyone who knows a bit about linux and is
capable of learning a few networking concepts can do so, that's why there are SO
many out there.  The problem instead is managing it and resolving problems
without having an aneurism.  ITSPs are like ISPs were in the late 90's, the few
who manage to keep customers happy and keep growing are the ones that will survive.