[asterisk-biz] Fraud. (here we go again)

Sam Tam samtam888 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 01:24:37 CDT 2008

Hey what wrong with Hong Kong. I don't believe you will have a lot of ports
scan or dictionary attacks from Hong Kong. China yes may be. But Come on..
You will be more likely to get port scan from a network like ev1 which from
Hong Kong. Or at least may be 5 times as much.

If you read the statistic, most hacks attempts or scam attempts  are from
China, Africa(not a lot of hack attempts), Russia, USA <---yes my friend USA
too, you really won't see a lot from Vietnam (their broadband go down every
afternoon for a few hrs and bw price is rocket high), Thailand (they are
paying like close to $400 -1000 USD per mb so you think they will use it to
port scan you ?)

Just my 2 cent
Sam