[asterisk-biz] Conference Services

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 16:47:54 CDT 2008

Nitzan Kon wrote:
> http://businessvoip.tmcnet.com/topics/trends/articles/36429-voip-service-providers-others-lobby-fcc-inter-carrier.htm
>
> Assuming this passes - how would it affect the viability of such
> services that depend on Inter-carrier Compensation? from what I
> understand it'll pretty much erase them overnight, correct?
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Nitzan Kon, CEO
> Future Nine Corporation
> www.future-nine.com

 I think that's a relatively fair statement (that this will be a nail in the coffin of the reciprocal comp business) given that the newly proposed reciprocal comp would be $0.0007/min if I'm reading that right. That is a very small fraction of what the most profitable markets in this business are paying right now.

--
Bird's The Word Technologies, Inc.
http://www.btwtech.com/