[asterisk-biz] Conference Services

Jay Kordic Jay at thehorizongroup.biz
Mon Aug 18 11:20:41 CDT 2008

I do have a carrier/partner located in California that pays compensation on
DID's.Please contact me if interested.

Regards,

Jay Kordic
The Horizon Group
Wholesale VOIP/TDM routes/Wholesale IP Bandwidth
1-951-744-9220
1-515-322-0273(fax)
MSN IM- Jaykordic at hotmail.com

August 2008 specials

1-California termination @ .00275/minute for RBOC termination,.0330/minute
for Verizon.
2-.USA termination -.0045/minute,93,000+ npa/nxx's,1/1 billing,virtual rate
center ANI/CLI delivered.
3-.004/minute,99,036 npa/nxx's,1/1 billing,virtual rate center ANI/CLI
delivered.Underlying network is Verizon.
4-.USA 8XX origination as low as .0065/minute,originating from 26 LATA's.

   NEED COLOCATION ? Ask me about it. Now in 14 Sites!
36 N.E. 2nd Street • Miami, FL
56 Marietta Street • Atlanta, GA
60 Hudson Street • New York, NY
111 8th Avenue • New York, NY