[asterisk-biz] Conference Services

Jon Weisman jweisman at ibell.net
Mon Aug 18 11:16:36 CDT 2008

Michael,

I think there used to be or still is a company called freeconferencecall.com
or something of that nature. They did this for a while and I understand got
the crap sued out of them. Not really sure what happened but I know the big
guys AT&T & Qwest went after them and claimed that they were committing
fraud. I wish I remembered more, but for me breakfast is blur! (did i even
have breakfast today???? doh!)

-Jon