[asterisk-biz] Looking for a good stateside VoIP provider...

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 10:23:23 CDT 2008

On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 8:31 AM, Michael S. White
<mwhite at e4strategies.com> wrote:
> We've been looking @ Vitelity and Teliax- can't seem to get teliax working
> properly with our * boxes so they are probably out.

Hi Michael,

My favorites out of over a dozen tested in a period of three years
(with pay as you) go are, (in alphabetical order)

I Connect Here (Delta Three)
Junction Networks
Nufone
Teliax
Voicepulse Connect

Of the above, the last four on the list will do IAX if you need that.
For pricing, you'll have to consult the corresponding web sites. I
have not used DID with ICH or Voicepulse. ICH has a good network but
they do not cknowledge asterisk in any way where the others on the
list are part of the community. VoicePulse furnishes  an LCR macro for
the asterisk dial plan.