[asterisk-biz] Looking for a good stateside VoIP provider...

Michael S. White mwhite at e4strategies.com
Sun Aug 17 10:31:33 CDT 2008

We've been looking @ Vitelity and Teliax- can't seem to get teliax working
properly with our * boxes so they are probably out.

Internally we use...

*	Switchvox
*	Asterisk Business Edition

Factors:

*	Need 10+ Channels
*	Reasonable rates- Not looking for the "Cheapest" necessarily
*	Reliability - Any user stories are appreciated (looking for feedback
from actual customers)
*	Good to Great Customer Service (looking for feedback from actual
customers)

Lastly - If there are any .e4 resellers out there that are pitching services
and can bring a good option to the table we'd gladly become your customer
too.

Michael S. White
.e4 | 877-4E4-VoIP | 231-668-4285 DID |  <mailto:%20mwhite at e4strategies.com>
mwhite at e4strategies.com
Positioned at the Intersection of Business and Strategy
 <http://www.8774e4voip.com/> www.8774e4VoIP.com
 <http://www.e4voip.com> www.e4voip.com

PS- Need to start testing ASAP-