[asterisk-biz] FWD moving to $30 annual membership fee

www.IPKall.com Info at IPKall.com
Tue Aug 12 16:02:59 CDT 2008

IPKall #'s should still work to FWD address.

IPKall

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Trixter aka Bret
McDanel
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2008 1:09 PM
To: Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-biz] FWD moving to $30 annual membership fee

On Tue, 2008-08-12 at 16:01 -0400, Alex Balashov wrote:
> But then again, $30/year is $2.50/mo.

Yeah and skype is $5.95/mo for unlimited calling in a given country.  So
its not that much cheaper to have no pstn access.

Now if you were to spend $2.50 (all up front unlike the skype monthly
fee) what would you get?  The ability to have a FWD number htat people
can call?  Anything else?  That was my point.  I dont see the value
personally for anything above $0.

Gizmo for example is free, has many free features, even free pstn
interconnects under certain conditions.  So this makes it seem like its
even less of a value to pay for FWD.

But that is my opinion, only time will tell what happens.
Belfast +44 28 9099 6461        US +1 516 687 5200