[asterisk-biz] Hosted Asterisk?

Rehan Allah Wala rehan at supertec.com
Fri Aug 8 05:24:17 CDT 2008

Hello Bart,

You can try out Supertec.com's new hosted ivr service on www.superivr.net

I belive it can do what you are asking for, and we can do mofifications on it if you need
anything which is not major and is not there.

Rehan

> I'm trying to get clue what it might cost to have my asterisk IVR hosted by
> someone -
>
> Basically, I was looking to answer no more than 72 connections at once, the
> burst will happen once an hour for about 10 minutes (radio ad). I'll ship
> the inbound calls from Vitelity to the host (IP interop). The caller is
> calling to listen to a pre-recorded message which is about 3 minutes in
> length. 80% of the calls are listen only. In a few cases, the caller can
> transfer themselves to a preset US number. Both in and outbound will be
> done on Vitelity so there won't be any toll expense. I'm sure there might be
> more requirements, but at this point I was trying get a general clue of a
> fix monthly expense.
>
> Bart

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala
Msn/Yahoo/GoogleTalk/Email: Rehan at Rehan.com
http://www.supertec.com/ - Internet Telephony Solutions
Http://www.DIDX.net - DID Number Market Place.
Don't Remember Me ? Visit http://www.Rehan.com

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
By Gandhi.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Gandhi