[asterisk-biz] Hosted Asterisk?

Joe Antkowiak jantkowiak at netigent.net
Thu Aug 7 19:55:22 CDT 2008

Hi Bart,

My company, HNK, is a managed hosting provider that focuses on start-ups, and we
have a lot of experience with asterisk.  Our primary IP carrier is InterNAP, so
we can offer an excellent packet delivery and latency SLA.  If you'd like to run
a traceroute from us to your VoIP carrier, you can do so at hnktools.com.

Your IVR would run fine on a dedicated Xen VM with a dedicated cpu.  Our price
for this ranges between $40 - $200 monthly, depending on storage and bandwidth
requirements.

Please let me know if this is within your budget, and I'll have a sales rep
discuss with you further.

-Joe