[asterisk-biz] GSM Gateway / Wireless Terminal GSM 850/900/1800/1900/UMTS(3G) From £39.99 only

Alexander Lopez Alex.Lopez at OpSys.com
Sat Apr 19 09:46:47 CDT 2008

Andy,

This is the -biz list, the problem with the issue was:

1                     Excessive Posting, once in a while is OK but all the time is not welcome.

2                     Posts were made to the -users list instead of the -biz list.

3                     Email addresses were harvested and emails were sent directly to members of the list.

You are welcome to promote your products and services on the -biz list, that's what it is there for, as long as your postings are not excessive. Excessive is not a specific number, you will need to self-moderate as to how much you are posting it would be OK to post maybe 1 or twice a month is traffic is heavy, but that number could be considered excessive if traffic is low....

Alex