[asterisk-biz] NovoGate SIP/H323 16/32 FXS/FXO Channel Bank (was: Re: asterisk-biz Digest, Vol 45, Issue 33)

Christopher LILJENSTOLPE cdl at asgaard.org
Fri Apr 18 13:25:05 CDT 2008

It's unfortunate, but both individuals have already made their
business == spam.  We've had this go around with Andy before, and now
the NovoGate.  One neophyte mistake I can accept, repeated,
intentional, "misunderstanding" of the rules of the game I can not, I
don't suffer fools gladly, and I suffer people who think me a fool
even less.

Following my policy of not rewarding spam, ever, both of these
companies are on my permanent black list and about to be added to the
kill file.  Their loss, there are plenty of commercial entities here
that understand the rules.  They will get the business.

And, just before Andy chimes in that this is a CN vs. US thing, I'll
put that to bed right now - I lived and worked, by choice, in Shanghai
for three+ years.  I enjoyed it.  There are unscrupulous business
people in the US, EU, China, everywhere, poor manners and lack of
respect doesn't obey national boundaries.

Chris

- ---
李柯睿
Check my PGP key here: