[asterisk-biz] NovoGate SIP/H323 16/32 FXS/FXO Channel Bank

Matthew Rubenstein email at mattruby.com
Fri Apr 18 10:03:55 CDT 2008

	Stop spamming me. Your spam is unacceptable. You got my address copied
from the asterisk list, along with a lot of others, and then sent us
spam. That is not only unacceptable, and illegal in the US, but it also
destroys the possibility of doing business with you. Because you are a
cheater, and not trustworthy, with no respect for your customers.

	This message is copied to the asterisk-biz list, which already knows
about your spamming (because you spammed its members directly). Stop
spamming me.

--

(C) Matthew Rubenstein