[asterisk-biz] HK DID / Premium HK White Route

Sam Tam samtam888 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 11:18:34 CDT 2008

Dear All

I am now happy to offer our new HK DID and Premium HK White Route

Prices as followed

$9.99 per DID for 1 channel Unlimited incoming calls begin with number 3693
xxxx

(Can't be used for calling card or call center purpose)

$15.99 for 1 DID with 1 incoming or outgoing channel with unlimited calls to
HK mobile and landline

(Can't be used for calling card or call center purpose)

We only offer annual payment and if you are unsatisfied in the first 7 days
for any reason then we will promptly offer a return. No question ask

G729 + G723 Supported

H323 / SIP Supported

Crystal clear voice quality and Exceptional high ASR

We only use Cisco gateway and VoIP Switch for billing.

For more info please feel free to email me back

Or msn me on sam__tam AT hotmail DOT com

Sam

Telehk.net