[asterisk-biz] Recommend some good Click 2 Dial Application

Elliot Otchet elliot.otchet at callingcircles.com
Mon Apr 14 08:50:18 CDT 2008

Kashif,

Feel free to check out Calling Circles Desktop.
http://www.callingcircles.com  I (and a good number of my users) use it
with BCM on a daily basis.  This new build also has a telephone number
recognizer for Internet Explorer that turns phone numbers on HTML pages
into clickable URLs for dialing.

We've got a preview build of our newest release (1.0.12) due out later
this quarter posted here:
http://www.callingcircles.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_downl
oad&gid=23

Check the setup guide that comes with the software for details on how to
dial from BCM.

Feel free to contact me directly if I can be of further assistance.

Regards,

Elliot Otchet

Calling Circles LLC

Office: 443-455-0680 x2344