[asterisk-biz] Pulver media in trouble ?

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Sun Apr 6 22:49:08 CDT 2008

All,

I am currently asking as to whether he would be willing to allow or
even go so far as participate.  He also owns a restaurant that does
catering, that could come in handy.

The location is just nort of Harrisburg PA.

No more rural than the last Astricon, you can actually get to a large
variety of things like restaurants and malls by walking and not see
any wild pigs or wolves like AZ.

Yes, it is classified as a "Farm", but it is owned by one of the
co-authors of SNMP and a co-founder of PSINet, so you know it is not
just a "Farm"

The guy is one of us, not some "Wedding Planner" but he has staff that
deals with things like this.

My stuff is collocated there.

I fired off an email asking.  If he says yes or no, it doesn't really
much matter at this point.  We have to see what is going down with
Pulver Media and Asricon as is.  The good new is that my friend know
Jeff personally and to not have "any" kind of Astricon would not be
acceptable.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro