[asterisk-biz] "on-net" dialplans

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Sun Apr 6 17:23:03 CDT 2008

On Sun, 2008-04-06 at 22:35 +0100, Andy Davidson wrote:
> On 6 Apr 2008, at 15:55, Trixter aka Bret McDanel wrote:
>
> > Of course peering with those companies is a whole different deal,
> > they arent required to peer, and generally they dont want every
> > small wanna-be provider peering for super cheap next to free
> > calling, but if you are reasonably sized it shouldnt be that
> > difficult and you can then have a much lower termination cost.
>
> Peering doesn't have to mean settlement free, and in fact it rarely
> does in the telecoms world.

I never used the word 'free' by itself, I instead intentionally used
terms like "super cheap next to free".  I never intended for anyone to
think that actually meant free, specifically since I did not say that.

Belfast +44 28 9099 6461        US +1 516 687 5200
   The GPL is a software license not a religion