[asterisk-biz] Pulver media in trouble ?

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Sun Apr 6 16:43:24 CDT 2008

I am actually for a grassroots "Astricon" (non-profit).  I think it
could be pulled off very well and prove something very powerful to the
community and the industry.

If we could all get comp suites at AC or Vegas then we can pool that
saved money for conference room space and brown bag lunches.

The above was sort of a joke but the idea is not.  We all have a few
degrees of separation from someone that could help for free or cost if
you call in a favor.

I actually have access to a large facility for presentations that I am
sure I could use for free.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro