[asterisk-biz] OT: Licensing preferences

Outback Dingo outbackdingo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 11:21:34 CDT 2008

I also wouldnt/cant contribute to GPL licensed software, due to personal
reasons and well restrictions set by employers at times. I actually avoid
all use of GPL software in development whenever possible which is 90% of the
time. My preference is when it comes to using software, well for customers
or products, the BSD licensed software always wins, even if it requires more
work.