[asterisk-biz] 2nd Try: Looking for bids on FAX implementation.

bill dwyer mastern8 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 12:18:36 CDT 2007

Good Morning,
   We are looking for assistance in implementing a FAX system based on
either Asterisk or a variation of a Open Source telecom system. We are going
to be using a T1 (PRI) split in half for 12 lines of traffic and the other
half for data. Using a Digium card, (not purchased yet) This is pretty
straight forward, we have considered using IP Fax (t.38) but I understand
that it is not the most reliable. I would be interested in discussing our
options. Below is the basic idea of what we are looking for.
Briefly the system requirments are as follows:

Purpose: To develop a PC based Fax Switch that is capable of handling up to
8 simultaneous faxes concurrently. The system should be able to translate
incoming faxes from outside Fax machines into and Email attachment. Outgoing
faxes should be faxed out from Email and translated into a fax that can be
sent to consumer fax machines. The system will be able to receive account
activation/termination information from the CRM, and interface with our
customer database.

I would like to have a demo of this running by the 20th of next month if at
all possible. I will provide all of the hardware, T1 and colocation, I just
need an implementor. Thank you.

Please contact me at nate (a) emericamedia.com

Nate Sann

C.O.O. - Emericamedia