[asterisk-biz] Port Saint Joe DID

David Gomillion david.gomillion at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 10:20:37 CDT 2007

I am looking for someone who can port a DID in Port Saint Joe, FL
(850-227-XXXX). I would like a flat-rate plan, where the calls are forwarded
to another number (850-522-xxxx), although that is negotiable.

The plan is to send all calls to our main office. Then, we would use a
point-to-point T1 or fiber connection to send the calls back out to the
office. This is because the little town has almost no local calling area,
and the Extended Calling charges are killing us.

If anyone out there knows how to find an integrated T1 out there which would
give us a reasonable local calling area, that information would be helpful.
I have yet to find a CLEC that services this area, though. And the cable
company won't offer digital phones to businesses for the next 2 years, as of
their last estimate.

Thanks,
David