[asterisk-biz] Anyone still using skype ?

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Tue Sep 11 11:21:29 CDT 2007

I have migrated all of my workstations to Fedora Core 7.  Only two of my
servers run Windows 2003.  One is for QuickBooks and the other runs
Exchange 2003.

I cannot find a single thing that I cannot do with this setup that I
couldn't before (except printing is a little difficult sometimes but
that might just be a learning curve).

Using VNC or remote desktop, QB is in easy reach (as is any other
Windows app) and I also have IE installed on my FC7 box just in case I
need it for compatibility.  Like yesterday, I could not click the submit
or order button in Firefox.  I opened IE in Linux, copied over the URL
and all was joyful.

That is just me, the majority of the world will resist change and stay
with what they know and see in commercials everyday.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro