[asterisk-biz] Calling Card Printing

Steve Totaro stotaro at first-notification.com
Mon Sep 10 06:10:51 CDT 2007

Search the archives from way back.  This topic has been covered.

Make sure you get a sample before ordering anything.

Some printers are good and some are bad.  With some, the print that is
supposed to be visible under the stuff you scratch off is not or comes
off when scratched with a coin or moderately hard.  Some use flimsy
paper stock.

In past threads (if you can find them, I am talking years back here) a
couple companies were given praises and a few were given the thumbs down
as far as quality.

Thanks,
Steve