[asterisk-biz] Digium Appliance

Dovid Bender asterisk at dovid.net
Sat Sep 8 12:16:24 CDT 2007

The IP104 is a nice lil device except that it has an MMU processing system. It wont seg fault (in a case where it needs to).

<7f4a7fdd0709070933s40499b2dia44bba25a740415e at mail.gmail.com>

Besides the Digium appliance, what do you think about the IP04
appliance that David Rowe has developed with ATCOM?

http://www.rowetel.com/ucasterisk/

We have played with it and besides the CDR logs, it works just great.

http://www.codevoz.com/

It looks really interesting, it will give PRI in the short time

have a nice day