[asterisk-biz] Bad Apples?

Steve Totaro stotaro at first-notification.com
Mon Oct 29 10:53:38 CDT 2007

This list is about Asterisk in Business correct?  How would an honest
and documented review of a supplier or someone operating within the
"Asterisk Business" realm not be classified for this list?

Is this just to post routes ads.  I think we should discuss any and all
aspects of business related to Asterisk, at least that's my take on what
this list is for.

Thanks,
Steve