[asterisk-biz] New CallerID Name Service

Cole Technical Services TVaught at ColeTechnical.com
Mon Oct 15 13:49:57 CDT 2007

This is excellent feedback and exactly what I'm looking for. As you'll find when researching this type of service provider, it's
almost impossible to get anybody to even take to you without 10,000 - 15,000 queries per month commitment and most are higher than
that. I like the price tiered idea and I'll probably implement something along those lines. This is a really tough nut to crack for
the little guy, unless you have an SS7 connection ;-)