[asterisk-biz] New CallerID Name Service

Nathan Shadle nathan at downetworks.com
Mon Oct 15 13:21:18 CDT 2007

I think everyone should be comparing the cost per query against competition
that will actually be running, not against got-name.com's $.015 ... I
haven't done the research, but what do some of the others charge? What are
some of the monthly minimums or signup fees which have been mentioned, and
what is the price-per-query if you reach those minimums or want to pay those
signup fees?

Obviously there is a break-even point at which those monthly minimums/signup
fees become worth a lower cost per query, but .04 might (or might not) be a
good price for customers who make fewer queries than that break even point.

I'd be interested to have a ballpark idea of what that breakeven point is
against other competitors.

Nathan