[asterisk-biz] New CallerID Name Service

Cole Technical Services TVaught at ColeTechnical.com
Mon Oct 15 12:57:44 CDT 2007

Well, because got-name has gone out of business so I'm guessing they could not sustain a business charging only $0.015 per query. I
am planning on providing service for a long long time. I have found out that there are almost no providers willing to service the
low volume, no commitment crowd. I may institute some volume pricing, but I really have not through that far ahead yet. If I'm way
out of line here, some please correct me.