[asterisk-biz] Cheap Atlanta colocation.

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Oct 11 14:15:36 CDT 2007

I should also add, lots of high-end SAN space available (via SMB/CIFS or
NFS) at $1/GB in 1 GB - 1 TB range, and $0.50/GB in 1 TB+.  SIP handoff,
PRIs, and most other accessories of TDM telephony also available - the
provider has trunks to two of LATA 438's three tandems.  Cheap Atlanta
DIDs also available.