[asterisk-biz] KSU Killers??

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Wed Oct 10 18:01:23 CDT 2007

On 10/11/07, Steve Totaro <stotaro at mail.schoffstall.com> wrote:

> Maybe I am not as dumb as I look ;-)
>
> Just purchased a small touchscreen.  I will probably just use a thin
> client that automatically opens up to FOP for this rather than doing
> dual monitors.  Less to mess up and I have 15 thin clients sitting in a
> box.

If you have some screensaver thing that will display when there are no calls
or whatever you could make that display a little more useful or at least
more desirable.  By screensaver I dont mean just some animation that gets
displayed but rather some application that gets run which could display
pictures or it could do other things.

You could also potentially integrate a in/out board onto that display so she
knows who is in hte offie and who isnt.  You could integrate a calendar
system if she is responsible for scheduling, directory lookup for mobile
numbers, all sorts of things that get added on making it a better solution.

At the end of the day you could make something that people actually want to
buy.

Belfast +44 28 9099 6461        US +1 516 687 5200