[asterisk-biz] KSU Killers??

shadowym shadowym at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 10 10:31:54 CDT 2007

So LG makes Nortel phones, Nortel network core products and Nortel PBX's and
therefore Vodavi=LG=Nortel???

Maybe you should take your own advice and do more research before flying off
the handle because someone disagrees with you.

So I guess we can all scratch off visioncom.us as a professional company.
"Dumb ass"?  Classy argument!