[asterisk-biz] KSU Killers??

Steve Totaro stotaro at first-notification.com
Fri Oct 5 23:38:22 CDT 2007

Let me correct myself. I said bye bye POTs lines, that should have read
bye bye voice T1s. How many g729 calls can you stuff down a data T1?
Money is the only thing holding this up.

Customer: I need more than 23 calls simultaneously.
Telco: You need to buy more PRIs. Let's see, there is the loop charge,
installation, 80/20 contract for a year or three...

Thanks,
Steve