[asterisk-biz] Toll Free Numbers in the West Indies, Peru, Colombia and Venezuela

Ignacio Ramos ignacio.ramos at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 14:06:21 CDT 2007

Hello list, we are looking to give call center support to the west
indies, but I want to know if a Toll Free number from US is also Toll
Free in The islands, I don't believe is the case, but is worth asking.

So I would like to know if anyone here on the list sells toll free
numbers there? and also Peru, Colombia and Venezuela.

We are located in Guatemala, but as long as we can get the call
redirected to USA via SIP or IAX that is enough for us.

have a nice day