[asterisk-biz] TSG

Thomas Sullivan tsullivan at tsgglobal.com
Thu Oct 4 12:50:24 CDT 2007

I consider ourselves a small business but I'm guessing we're among the
largest Voice via SIP (enhanced traffic) aggregators in the U.S.

Our monthly USA traffic is just over 100 million minutes (100% enhanced
traffic)

We have just over 12k dedicated originations ports/ds0's in production
in the CONUS 48

We port between 500-2000 did's per week and have >120k did's in
production (we don't "stock" did's)

90% of our traffic is on the Level 3 network via 14 voice ingress points

We have our own Nextones, ser, open ser -proprietary softswitches - and
also Transnexus LCR & routing security for Lerg6 (npannx+1 routing)

Thanks and a dollar gets us a cup of coffee :-)

We do not support toll free or international did's - there other
companies that do a much better job with those products than us

We are far from a perfect company - we are realists and know our
strengths and weaknesses no smoke and mirrors - we've been supporting
service providers since 1994  - our weaknesses are our bells and
whistles as far as api;s for clients etc -we use precision telelecom for
taxing and crm etc-  what we do have works and works very well

Tom Sullivan
941-822-2015
www.tsgglobal.com

Message: 2