[asterisk-biz] Bicom Call Centre and others

Lenz lenz-ml at loway.it
Thu Nov 22 07:55:44 CST 2007

You may want to give a try to our product QueueMetrics - it offers very
comprehensive statistics and real-time monitoring, scales well in the case
you need to grow to a larger system and is a proven solution installed in
hundreds of CCs worldwide ranging form 10 to 400 agents online (ask
offline for references). A free evalutation can be found on
http://queuemetrics.com
Thanks
l.

On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 23:06:51 +0100, Craig Lawrence <craig at mytel.net.au>
wrote:

> We have an existing Call Centre customer who's opening a 2nd office and
> is looking for a Call Centre PBX for 40 staff.
>
> We'd rather not get involved in this install (as the customer isn't
> willing to do things properly) so I've been looking for a system they
> can install such as Bicom which would be $7000 (40 x USD$175) for the
> PBX admin interface software, before hardware, config, and additional
> software.
>
> Is anyone aware of anything else that they would or could recommended
> for a cheap-cheap Call Centre install.
>
> We won't be supporting this so they will need to be able to speak to the
> provider when they get into trouble.
>
> Thanks
>

> Craig Lawrence

Loway Research - Home of QueueMetrics